After having two bridal showers, one bachelorette party and one more coming this Friday, I thought that the gift giving would be over until the wedding itself. I was so wrong. Tonight I went to my RA staff meeting with the expectation that it would be the normal duty switch/tell your residents this/don't forget to do that kind of meeting. It was. But then at the end there was a special twist! My staff, along with some others, pitched in to buy us a gift that I thought we would never get because of its price. It is something that I have always wanted and always thought I would only dream about.
Thank you so much to the best staff that I could have ever asked for! This has been such a wonderful year and I am so glad to have had the opportunity to work with you all. Your kindness and love will always be in my heart and I hope to make you all something so delicious with my new toy!! Aaron, Abdul, Andrew, Brianna, Catt, Carlos, Fabian, Hymlaire, Jaime, Kayla, Luai, Shawna, Stephanie, and everyone else who contributed: Thank you, thank you, thank you! You seriously made my life a million times more enjoyable!!! :)
<3 Team Clarke
No comments:
Post a Comment