Sorry I haven't posted in so long. School is crazy! Here is a quick little update on our wedding progress!
Deciding on colors is one hard job! I kind of loved the idea of pink and orange but it seemed a little too bright for the boys' liking. Not too far off from my original idea, I think I have decided on peach, coral, and cream. These were definitely my inspiration.
![]() |
| For the girls |
![]() |
| For the boys |
Can I just say that I WISH that was my dress? How freaking darling is that?! What do you think of these colors? Hopefully the boys are ok with them!


2 comments:
I love it. Everything. If you can get a dress like that can I get a dress like the cream dress with the coral?
haha, I already have my dress! But you can get whatever kind of dress you like! I am not picky at all! I am going to be sending you a color palette thing but these dresses basically show you what I like anyways.
Post a Comment