This last week I have been in RA training and haven't had the slightest bit of time to even think about a wedding! It is actually nice not worrying about who is going, how we are paying for life after the wedding, and everything else! Granted, I don't plan on stressing out much over the little details anyways, but right now it is nice to not think about anything wedding related. I think we definitely could have had a 2 month engagement because we already have all the big details planned! Of course, we needed to give notice since people have to fly out, but the thought is nice! I can't wait until school is over so that we can get this marriage ball rolling! I am already preparing to be a little house wife and I love the idea. What I hate is the weird looks I get when I tell people I am getting married "so young" and not going out and getting a career. BAH. Anyways, just figured I would give a little update on our lack of progress! We are less than 9 months away!
Have you checked out our website? www.mywedding.com/teamclarke
1 comment:
Being a house wife is the BEST career <3 The only better career is being a MOMMY :)
Post a Comment