We went into a bunch of cute little shops, saw the cacti, and went to a reptile museum (which was much smaller than I anticipated.) We went to lunch and got some delicious BLTs and fries. It was so cute watching Lewis eat French fries. We went and explored some more and took pictures in front of the church. I thought it would be fun to take pretend wedding pictures since I was wearing a white dress (on purpose of course!) Ben didn’t really play along. We waited for the street show but it never came! I guess they don’t do them in the summer because it is too hot.
We escaped the heat by ordering shaved ice. Faith made sure to get the first bite of everyone’s so I took a bite from hers to get back at her J Ben got the flavor tiger’s blood, which didn’t have much flavor! Lewis started getting cranky because we wouldn’t give him more! I am a sucker for feeding him snacks so I think he knows that I will cave eventually!
We had a lot of fun with the Peacocks and even though it was really hot we still had a really good time. Ben had so much fun seeing all the different types of cactus and he even tried to eat a prickly pear. Of course it still had needles so he didn't get very far! I had fun taking pictures of things and got to take my first picture of a cactus flower :)Our first date as an engaged couple was so much fun and we couldn't wait for our next one later that night.
Love, Team Clarke

2 comments:
Heck yeah this was so fun. We loved it and we'll have to do more stuff like that next time. Like go horseback riding at my uncle's or my great aunt's. We miss you guys already. I think Lewis is wondering why he isn't getting snacks anytime he cries. lol.
Yeah that would be so much fun! I have always wanted to go horseback riding! I am glad that I never got to do a lot of things bc now Ben can be my "first" for so many things!!
Post a Comment