Monday, July 25, 2011

Ben's Trip: Sunday

Sunday we spend a lot of time running around and spending time with as many people as we could before Ben left. We went out to lunch with Ricky at Native New Yorker and sat inside the bar area since we were all finally of age. The boys had a drink and I had a delicious water! We ordered a bunch of wings, some of which were delicious, others totally disgusting. Afterwards we went to Bass Pro and walked around and then climbed the rock wall. Ricky wouldn't go but Ben and I tried..and completely failed! It was a family weekend so we also got to play the shooting games for free. Bass Pro doesn't sound like an interesting place to go but it was fun!

Later we went on a dinner date with my aunt and grandma at Cracker Barrel. I love that place! Ben had never had chicken and dumplings so we shared a meal and I'm pretty sure he liked them because they were gone in a minute! It was nice to spend his last night with my family because he wants to get to know them better, especially now that we are getting married.

After dinner we went to Faith and Jared and played Mormon Bridge. I love that game! Jared was really tired so he didn't stay up long and Lewis was already in bed. We said we would only stay an hour since we had to get up at 3am but we stayed later, of course. I wish Ben had stayed longer so we could spend more time with them but he had to work. We got up early the next morning and I sent him off on the plan. It was so hard parting with him but I dealt. So there you go, Ben's second trip down to Arizona. Next time we will go as a married couple :)

No comments: