We ordered Good Friends Chinese for dinner now that it is FINALLY open again! It was sooo good! We made some drinks and watched Away We Go, a wonderful movie, but that took us two days to finish because he fell asleep half way through!
On Saturday we spent the day running errands and grocery shopping for our next kitchen adventure! I love going grocery shopping with Ben because we get to play house for a while and he is always so goofy! We went to Coldstone for some ice cream and oh man. I wish I was able to post the picture of our ice creams because it is so funny! I got a kid size sweet cream with raspberries and Ben got a gotta have it mint mint chocolate chocolate chip in a waffle cone. His was GIGANTIC compared to mine! I think I laughed the whole time we ate our delicious treats! When we got back on campus we went on a walk to the pond to see the new ducklings that I discovered a few days before. We could not get over how freaking cute they were! We continued our walk and then when back to make some food. Of course we cooked dinner together when he was in town. We made a delicious steak dinner using a marinade he found online.
Sunday morning we woke up early to make some home made cinnamon buns. We figured it would take an hour start to finish. Turns out you have to let the dough rest 52 different times! It ended up taking us 4 1/2 hours to make them! It sucked because we were so hungry and just wanted breakfast. I made Ben a bowl of cereal and I had some toast so that we would have the energy to finish making our meal! ![]() |
| He locked himself away so he could eat it... |
Our breakfast was enjoyed at 1:30pm for lunch but it was still good. We ended our day by going bowling with our friend Mike and then Ben went home. I sent him home with a giant tray full of this deliciousness...
Love, Team Clarke <3

No comments:
Post a Comment