Hey all!
I have been googling like crazy and looking at other blogs for inspiration for our wedding. I really am not the type of person that enjoys decorating, as you would see if you have ever been in my very bland dorm room, and I am really nervous about having to decorate a wedding! I could care less but I know other people expect something beautful so I guess I have to go along and make it pretty. So I decided I would post just a couple of my favorite internet inspirations for you to see! Let me know what your favorites/ least favorites are!
 |
| I am loving the baby's breath. And I have already started my jar collection! I am accepting donations! |
 |
| This cake could not be more perfect. The lace details are lovely! |
 |
| If I can find these cups I will totally be doing this. Ah! |
 |
| I want this more than anything, but flowers are so expensive! If I could have this I would be so happy! |
Feel free to give suggestions and links to other wonderful things like these! Can you tell what my style is for this?
<3 Team Clarke
1 comment:
i love the flower wall...could you use paper flowers for it? so much cheaper!
Post a Comment