Monday, February 13, 2012

An early Valentine's Day

This year Ben and I won't get to celebrate Valentine's day together since he has work and I have school. In a way it sucks but really, it's only one day. We share our love together so many other days of the year that it really doesn't bother me all that much. While everyone else gets so caught up in gifts and roses, we have always been happy with a homemade card. This year I found Ben's quite entertaining. It had a running commentary and silly drawings inside.

We had an adventure filled weekend in place of one V-day date. We went to J Brian's for dinner (very disappointing) went antiquing, ate lunch at Sparky's (so good, so spicy), went candle pin bowling (of course playing one game of skills- lefty, under the leg, and choice skill), and then decided to bake a recipe-less Razzmatazz pie (rasberries, blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries).

All in all, we had a great Valentine's weekend. Even without all the fancy stuff :) I can't wait til next year when we are married and can do other awesome stuff to celebrate ;) Just kidding. Kind of.


<3 Team Clarke



No comments: